Josh Dye
Well-Known Member
Hey all,
This is a pano I shot back in June from Eagle Rock in Lake Tahoe. During a few of my test exposures, I noticed that there was a ton of green in the sky and I thought I had my color balance set way too far into the cyan. I soon realized it was just an overwhelming amount of airglow like I had never seen before. I went ahead with the entire panoramic and this was the result!
The whole pano is around 60 total images stacked for noise reduction with 20 stacked images merged for the pano. Took a long time to put this one together, but the finished product was totally worth the effort!
C&C welcome!
This is a pano I shot back in June from Eagle Rock in Lake Tahoe. During a few of my test exposures, I noticed that there was a ton of green in the sky and I thought I had my color balance set way too far into the cyan. I soon realized it was just an overwhelming amount of airglow like I had never seen before. I went ahead with the entire panoramic and this was the result!
The whole pano is around 60 total images stacked for noise reduction with 20 stacked images merged for the pano. Took a long time to put this one together, but the finished product was totally worth the effort!
C&C welcome!