All sweet shots Kyle, your first one really is striking!A few from a trip last year...
View attachment 11733
View attachment 11734
View attachment 11735
View attachment 11736
I do like the textures - but I have a funny feeling you've got a bridge shot too...Looks like the watchman from the bridge and behind the museum shots are staples on this thread.
Some textures to post something different.
that snow is sure a nice addition Eric.
Hey Zeph, and funny enough I have quite a few backcountry shots in Zion, but I have never shot from the bridge. Go figure...Big topic.
I've not had the fortune of the Zion back country, hope to get there, there are so many opportunities.
You guys don't mind if I squeeze in here on the bridge.
Hey Mike, well at least we have Zion off your list! We did do a Friday's Focus on Utah a few months back, so you could find some of the other National Parks there.Wow - what a great series, as my wife and I are off to all 5 UT NPs at the end of September, and Zion is one of the ones we will be visiting for the first time! I cannot wait for the trip, and seeing all these fantastic images is certainly not making it any easierVery inspirational stuff - thanks Jim for getting this thread going.
Now we just need threads on the other 4 parks before I leave for my trip!
ML
Yes I do have the bridge shot Kyle.I do like the textures - but I have a funny feeling you've got a bridge shot too...![]()