Flying Through Circular Rainbows

Jim Dockery

I'm cross-posting this here to keep the drone discussions going.

Click through to view in full HD to really see it (esp. the stars).

Starts off with some time-lapses shot with my Sony A7rII, then goes to video from a DJI Mavic Pro 2. Time-lapse shots prepared in Lightroom. Video edited in Premier Elements.

Last edited:

Jim Dockery

Thanks Jeffrey. Amazing how much time video editing can take. I keep thinking I've got it down, but then find something to tweak once I view it full size so redo it again.

Jeffrey

Thanks Jeffrey. Amazing how much time video editing can take. I keep thinking I've got it down, but then find something to tweak once I view it full size so redo it again.
That's why I stopped shooting video. I'll never have the time to sort through all the vids to find clips and then assemble them nicely for presentation. I've never been a 'video' guy, but the little bit I have done is fun to see.

JimFox

Staff member
I am glad you posted it here Jim as this is one really cool Video.

I just had a thought. Is there a way to video a little behind the scenes work on your prepping the drone for flight? You would have to video it with something else, but a behind the scenes, and/or instructional video on drone use might be interesting to see.

Jim Dockery

Jim, that is a great idea, and plenty of other people have done that and posted on the web. I often fly solo, so that would be too much work and not worth it since any such video I produced wouldn't be up to the standards of those already out there.

Top Bottom