Waterfall Wednesday 8/3/2022

Ken Rennie

Well-Known Member
3 more from my trip to a local river. We have had a fair amount of rain since this visit but I haven't returned as unfortunately my wife has the virus. She just has mild flu like symptoms and I am testing negative but we are both staying at home getting food parcels from our daughter. Next week should see us both out and about, I hope! Ken
_DSC6912-1 6906 6914 merge copy.jpg


_DSC6935-1 6936 merge copy.jpg


_DSC6994-3.jpg
 

Ken Rennie

Well-Known Member
Time fr another round of waterfalls :)

My starter for today is a rework of an archive shot at Palouse Falls. New crop and a lot of alterations in the range of light in the scene.

View attachment 51336

Pile on with your own falling water imagery.
A beautiful image of an equally beautiful waterfall Alan. My eye is a little distracted by the rocks bottom left and the bright'ish patch to the left of the fall, but it is still wonderful. Ken
 

AlanLichty

Moderator
3 more from my trip to a local river. We have had a fair amount of rain since this visit but I haven't returned as unfortunately my wife has the virus. She just has mild flu like symptoms and I am testing negative but we are both staying at home getting food parcels from our daughter. Next week should see us both out and about, I hope! Ken
I do like these falls with your current flow rates. Stay well so you can get back out to play.
 

AlanLichty

Moderator
On a hiking trail near Lake Sabrina, Inyo County, CA. I went farther than I thought I would and ran out of water. I drank a few handfuls of water from this stream due to thirst. I now carry a filter on hikes... But I liked the soft evening light and shadows here.
Neat little falls Michael. Good call on packing a filter along for such outings.
 
3 more from my trip to a local river. We have had a fair amount of rain since this visit but I haven't returned as unfortunately my wife has the virus. She just has mild flu like symptoms and I am testing negative but we are both staying at home getting food parcels from our daughter. Next week should see us both out and about, I hope! Ken
View attachment 51339

View attachment 51341

View attachment 51338
Ken, I love the chocolate falls.

Oliver
 
Top Bottom