Torres del Paine, Chile

Jeffrey

Well-Known Member
I'm still here for two more days. Had the finest sunrise today. It's fall season here. Finally after many gray overcast mornings. Was in Mt. Fitz Roy area for about a week already. Patagonia is wonderful, so legendary. Have hiked around 50 miles so far. Paradisio!

tdp1.jpg
 

AlanLichty

Moderator
You are visiting a true photographic bucket list locale. Love your sunrise here - neat colors, reflections, and clouds (both high and low).

Looking forward to a LOT of images of your trip. Was that subtle enough? 😁
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
I am so jealous Jeffrey! I had thought on going before the pandemic and then when the pandemic hit, it all fell apart. Not sure I will be able to go now.

How is it down there post pandemic? Very crowded? Did you go by yourself or take a tour?

Awesome image!!!
 

larryj

Well-Known Member
I'm still here for two more days. Had the finest sunrise today. It's fall season here. Finally after many gray overcast mornings. Was in Mt. Fitz Roy area for about a week already. Patagonia is wonderful, so legendary. Have hiked around 50 miles so far. Paradisio!

View attachment 59483
That is magical light on the scene Jeffrey, just beautiful. Thanks for sharing! :cool:
 
Top Bottom