Thursday's Task - 10/29/2020

It is still morning here in the west so I thought we should focus on breakfast "boles" 😀 That would be images of birch or aspen boles that are the featured subject of the image.


Birch Boles near Gorham, NH
birch trunk.jpg



Aspen Boles at Hearts Prairie near Flagstaff, AZ
Aspen Boles near Hart's P{rairie.jpg



Aspen Boles near Ophir, CO
Aspen Boles, Ophir, CO II.jpg



Aspen Boles in Maroon Valley, CO
maroon valley I.jpg



Aspen Boles at McClure Pass, CO
McClure pass I.jpg
 

Jameel Hyder

Moderator
Staff member
It is still morning here in the west so I thought we should focus on breakfast "boles" 😀 That would be images of birch or aspen boles that are the featured subject of the image.


Birch Boles near Gorham, NH
View attachment 33351


Aspen Boles at Hearts Prairie near Flagstaff, AZ
View attachment 33352


Aspen Boles near Ophir, CO
View attachment 33348


Aspen Boles in Maroon Valley, CO
View attachment 33349


Aspen Boles at McClure Pass, CO
View attachment 33350
Wow shots Douglas. Just beautiful.
 
Top Bottom