Theodore Roosevelt NP

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
This is from yesterday at Theodore Roosevelt NP the Southern unit. I was passing by on the I/94 and decided to stop for a few hours. It's my 4th time there, and I really like it.

That's a Bison out there. I didn't get many photos of its head up, when I did they were on my regular camera, this is with the iPhone 18 Pro.

All comments are welcome,

Jim

57BEF3DE-7C5D-4EB8-8824-992E462776FD.jpeg
 

Kyle Jones

Moderator
On my list of places to visit. I usually avoid commenting on phone photos (yes, I'm a snob) but I like the combination of the hills in the background, the little bit of fall color, and the bison. Nice grab.
 

Jameel Hyder

Moderator
Staff member
Interesting looking place. Nice contrast between the fall colors and the hills beyond. The bison looks healthy - the meadows should provide plenty of nutrition.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
On my list of places to visit. I usually avoid commenting on phone photos (yes, I'm a snob) but I like the combination of the hills in the background, the little bit of fall color, and the bison. Nice grab.
LOL Kyle! You gotta get with the times man. Smart Phones in the hands of a photographer count as a camera. :)

But, sharing where you came from, I do appreciate you commenting. :)
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Interesting looking place. Nice contrast between the fall colors and the hills beyond. The bison looks healthy - the meadows should provide plenty of nutrition.
The funny thing is that Bison walked so far, it would seem that any nutrition it gained, it was walking off immediately as it never stopped.
 
Top Bottom