The Rain Season Arrived.

Seriously sweet sunset - good night to be out with your camera. I like the balance of light and color here.
Thanks, Alan, yes, it was good last night. Usually, at this time of the year, the Santa Cruz coast is either covered by low clouds, foggy or raining.

I was pretty happy to get this shot.

Oliver

JimFox

Staff member
Wow!!! That’s so awesome Oliver! What great color you got in the clouds.

We should get together to photograph some time. I am in Colorado more then California now since I have to help my daughter with her kids, but I still get back to California every other month.

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
jawdropping - Really amazing capture on this one - your timing was perfect. Hope this is already planned for a large print to hang prominently somewhere!

ML

Great light, love the cloud patterns.
Thanks, Ben. This happens in the NorCal around this time of the year, though catching it at sunset is a bit lucky, really lucky me.

Oliver

Wow!!! That’s so awesome Oliver! What great color you got in the clouds.

We should get together to photograph some time. I am in Colorado more then California now since I have to help my daughter with her kids, but I still get back to California every other month.

Thanks, Jim. Yes, totally, hit me up when you are back.

Oliver

jawdropping - Really amazing capture on this one - your timing was perfect. Hope this is already planned for a large print to hang prominently somewhere!

ML
Thanks Mike. Yes, out of dozens trips I made to Santa Cruz, this was a lucky night. It was close to high tide too, so both the sky and sea played nice.

Oliver

Top Bottom