Skyline Overlook Utah 2020 - Updated Info Thread

JimFox

Staff member
Sounds great Jim, thanks for the schedule. I will be in the vicinity earlier, probably Tuesday, to check out some particular areas I want to explore and will hang out myself until the meetup. Anyone is welcome to join in. I'll come to town to check for messages or calls, if there is service there.
I could be there early too Jeffrey. I will let you know if I am.

Jeffrey

I am leaving for UT tomorrow (Sunday) at 4 AM. Could be in Hanksville area on late Monday or anytime Tuesday or even Wednesday. Message me if you want my phone #. I'll be in Escalante/Boulder/rt. 12 on the way, and quite happy about it! I drive a Sportsmobile 4x4 van, tan/sand color. See you there!

inyos1.jpg

Jeffrey

Everyone be prepared for some serious heat. I'm hiding under a tree in Hanksville for most of the past two days. But the evenings and mornings are glorious! And so is the photography. Plus, a storm is heading this way and just about over me now. Maybe this will happen this weekend for us. See you soon.

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Thanks Jeffrey. I was sort of expecting it would not be as good as last year, not enough rain this year.

JimFox

Staff member
I had a successful night in Zion and I am just getting to Bryce. I will head over to Hanksville tomorrow.

Tony Hebert

Thank you again for the kind hospitality! Jim McMahon and I had a wonderful couple of evenings with you guys! I look forward to seeing you all again soon!! - Tony Hebert

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Thank you again for the kind hospitality! Jim McMahon and I had a wonderful couple of evenings with you guys! I look forward to seeing you all again soon!! - Tony Hebert

Hi Tony we had a great milky way that night, sorry you had to leave, hope to see your work posted here.

Top Bottom