Sunrise from this morning, just up the road a piece. I plan to return tonight for a sunset.
Thanks JameelGorgeous !!
Silverl Lake Flats, American Fork River drainage UT.Sweet! What lake is that?
I used a 6 stop NDVery nice Ben - the wind cooperated and left you with some nice reflections to go along with the colors.
Well you keep posting all those seascapes, I need an local venue to compete. This is a 2 weeks out of the year deal. The road just opened, and in 2 weeks, the water level will be down and the snow gone.Wow Ben! This is just up the road from you? I think you are tempting a bunch of us to stop by your house now.
What a beautiful sunrise!
Just stunning Ben!
Thanks Dean, I saw that and for teh following image I had zoomed in a bit, but the light was not as good by then. I could crop of course.Beautiful sunrise Ben.. I might be tempted to crop to the right side of the bush on the left edge my eye keeps going over there and and away from the main event.
Regards,
Dean
Wow, definitely a large-print candidate.Sunrise from this morning, just up the road a piece. I plan to return tonight for a sunset.
View attachment 9169