Portrait under the Stars in Mauritius

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Hey Kurt!

It's been a while, but you have come back with a bang!

Awesome work here! What a fun experience to do portraits under the Milky Way! The last 2 are my favorites.

Now I admit I obsess over little details. :) so I will suggest that in #2 and 4 clone or crop out the little bits of trees that are poking in on the corner or edge. A full on tree makes for great framing like in #1. But just poking into a scene makes for a distraction. At least in my thinking,
 

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
Those are amazing, and I suspect that the final images do not really communicate how much work goes into getting seamless results like this. No doubt some advanced techniques under the covers I suspect. Great job, thanks for sharing.
 
Top Bottom