Panorama Point Pano

AlanLichty

Moderator
When I was chasing through my archives looking for images taken near @Jim Dockery 's tree shots at Capital Reef I discovered a panorama image sequence I had never processed and decided to see what could be done with it. Somewhat hazy late morning light but still something I could work with as it turned out. Jim's tree is directly behind where I shot this from. Not sure I when I would have gotten around to processing this if not for Jim's tree sequence :)

CapitalReefPano2.jpg


C&C always welcome.
 

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
I am going to have to look for Jim's tree next time I am there. I usually don't do any photography until I park at the end of the road. This shows me I should.
 

AlanLichty

Moderator
I am going to have to look for Jim's tree next time I am there. I usually don't do any photography until I park at the end of the road. This shows me I should.
If you are coming into the park from the west it is a marked turnoff about 3 miles before you get to Fruita. If you take the dirt road past the viewpoint you get to an overlook called Goosenecks with Sulphur Creek down below.
 
Top Bottom