On the Plains of Ghost Ranch

JimFox

Staff member
Doug, I have to say your IR work is just so inspiring. It's really opening my eyes to different and new ways that I can process and present my IR images. Thanks so much for being here, your contributions are greatly appreciated.

DougW

Doug, I have to say your IR work is just so inspiring. It's really opening my eyes to different and new ways that I can process and present my IR images. Thanks so much for being here, your contributions are greatly appreciated.
Wow! I very much appreciate the kind words Jim. Thank you!

Panther

That's another neat image Doug, is that the little cabin when you first drive in with the "holding pens" behind it ???

DougW

Thanks Alan. I do have a version darker and moodier but maybe because the first is dark, I preferred this lighter version but you know how that goes, maybe tomorrow I'll prefer the darker one? :)

DougW

Thanks Craig! And yep, that is where they staged this church and, well, I don't know what to call it but also the structure adorned with a bunch of deer antlers. I'll have to head back out there to see if it's still setup but I'm guessing it's gone now?

Top Bottom