Nice result with the B&W film and this subject.
Did you ever get extra lenses for your Rollieflex? I had a Rolliecord TLR I shot with in the mid 1960's but that model couldn't accommodate additional lenses.
Thanks Alan for the nice comments, appreciated!

Some people in my area called the Rollieflex SL66 (the Rollieblad), because it had the same lenses as the Hasselblad only with out the lens mounted shutters. The Rollie uses a focal plane shutter. I had 3 lenses; 50mm, 80mm, and 120mm. All the lenses could be reversed and operate a macro lenses; the 80mm could be used as a macro with 3.5 tines life size on file. It was a great camera and if I get better at this scanning I might take down off the shelf!

Thank you for the note on using a Rolliecord TLR in the 60s, I used the same camera in high school where I was one of the school staff photographers.