LZ

Jameel Hyder

Moderator
Staff member
You missed the actual landing :)

I like the dark skies that go with the lighted 'landing pad'. The bright spot (moon?) on the right side leads the eye there. Might be worth trying to clone it out to see how it looks.
 

MonikaC

Well-Known Member
Great lighting, Michael! Do you remember when there was a Chevy commercial with the car on top of Castleton tower? (and they recreated it this year). It really was a landing zone........
 

Michael13

Moderator
You missed the actual landing :)

I like the dark skies that go with the lighted 'landing pad'. The bright spot (moon?) on the right side leads the eye there. Might be worth trying to clone it out to see how it looks.
Thanks Jameel. Yeah, the moon wasn't in the best position for me and it was by the edge of a cliff so couldn't move to the right any more. At least it helped to light the clouds. I'll try another edit when I return from my trip!
Love it! Wow, that's some awesome lighting Michael.
Thanks Jim. One flashlight reflected off ground.
Great lighting, Michael! Do you remember when there was a Chevy commercial with the car on top of Castleton tower? (and they recreated it this year). It really was a landing zone........
Thanks Monika. I do remember that commercial, nowadays they would just use AI to make it. This hoodoo is less impressive in daylight, being only 10 feet tall and not much prominence in it's location. Lighting just the hoodoo makes it stand out more.
 
Top Bottom