Lumpy Land

Dean

Well-Known Member
Beautiful Alan.. I have always wanted to go here and images like this make me want to go more.
Regards,
Dean
 

Jameel Hyder

Moderator
Staff member
Nice Alan. This looks like late summer look. The place offers so many different looks from lush greens in early spring to the browns of summer and occasional snow in winter.
 

AlanLichty

Moderator
Nice Alan. This looks like late summer look. The place offers so many different looks from lush greens in early spring to the browns of summer and occasional snow in winter.
I took this 2 weeks ago today on my way back from Glacier/Yellowstone/Tetons. Conditions were almost frighteningly dry. This was my first visit to the Palouse and now I want to see it in the spring.
 

Timmeh

Well-Known Member
Hi Alan,

This is a high quality texture shot. I'd be tempted to clone out the houses and trees to give it an abstract look.

Tim
 
Top Bottom