Lilies in the Rain

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Sometimes people hate the rain, but when photos like these can be produced because of the rain, I say bring it on! :)

Good job Alan.
 

Eric Gofreed

Well-Known Member
I wandered into a nursery yesterday morning in some light rain and came across these lilies enjoying their shower.

View attachment 81869

C&C always welcome.
These lilies are so tightly clustered, the leaves are practically hidden! I love how the rain has transformed their orange petals into an abstract design, each water droplet adding to the beauty. The anthers standing tall in the heart of each flower are the perfect finishing touch. Nature really knows how to put on a show, rain or shine, and you know how to capture all that beauty, Alan.
 

AlanLichty

Moderator
These lilies are so tightly clustered, the leaves are practically hidden! I love how the rain has transformed their orange petals into an abstract design, each water droplet adding to the beauty. The anthers standing tall in the heart of each flower are the perfect finishing touch. Nature really knows how to put on a show, rain or shine, and you know how to capture all that beauty, Alan.
Thanks Eric - it's amazing how tightly the flowers are packed. Whoever buys that pot better be prepared to split them out soon. It makes for a delightful scene to shoot but that's not a good way to keep the lilies healthy.l
 
Top Bottom