MonikaC Well-Known Member Today at 7:25 PM #2 Nice series, Ken. Hard to decide, but I think I prefer the color versions, though the B&W are very strong, too, especially #1.
Nice series, Ken. Hard to decide, but I think I prefer the color versions, though the B&W are very strong, too, especially #1.
JimFox Moderator Staff member Today at 7:39 PM #3 I have to say, with all 3, I love the B&W versions. For me, it's the B&W all the way. I really like the look in each. The light, the mood of the clouds. I think you saved the best for last Ken!
I have to say, with all 3, I love the B&W versions. For me, it's the B&W all the way. I really like the look in each. The light, the mood of the clouds. I think you saved the best for last Ken!
AlanLichty Moderator Today at 8:11 PM #4 I am normally a color guy but your work with the B&W versions of these scenes steals the show for my feeble eyes.
I am normally a color guy but your work with the B&W versions of these scenes steals the show for my feeble eyes.