Last day in Central Scotland

Ken Rennie

Well-Known Member
The weather still looked like blue skies and poor visibility all day so waterfalls were out. I had wanted to visit Dunure and see the castle (15thC) and it was an hour to the West on the Clyde coast, so a day at the seaside.
Some clouds present and the sea had no perceivable waves so I treated it as a scouting trip.
_DSC4067-1 copy.jpg


Looking towards Arran
_DSC4098-1 copy.jpg


The castle
_DSC4015-1 copy.jpg

_DSC4059-1 copy.jpg


Returned to Biggar just as the fiddlers were giving an impromptu concert in the street.
20220605_164124-1 processed.jpg
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Wow Ken! That's some really nice scouting images. Your photos of the castle are really awesome! I really liked #3, until I scrolled to see #4. Wow... #4 is really awesome. Going to B&W really brought some mood out of it.

And what a fun way to wrap up your day by having those fiddlers out playing! I am sure that was really enjoyable.
 

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
I was sure I had commented on this, but maybe i did not finish. I love this series and especially 4.
 
Top Bottom