From a summer visit to the Sunrise Point in Mt Rainier. This is about an hour before sunset.
C&C Welcome
C&C Welcome
Hi Jameel, I really like the golden tone of the cloud grandeurFrom a summer visit to the Sunrise Point in Mt Rainier. This is about an hour before sunset.
C&C Welcome
View attachment 92211
Thanks Michael. This kind of drama is not common during summer. I lucked out.That's what Rainier is supposed to look like! When I went last year it was boring blue skies - this one brings the drama!
Thanks Oliver.Hi Jameel, I really like the golden tone of the cloud grandeur
Oliver
Thanks Alan. This didn't last long however. As sunset approached, most of the clouds had gone. Which then offered an opportunity for some MW action.Awesome - pretty much takes your breath away.
Thanks Jim.Love the look Jameel!
Beautiful as usual, Jameel.From a summer visit to the Sunrise Point in Mt Rainier. This is about an hour before sunset.
C&C Welcome
View attachment 92211
Thanks John. More like right place at the right time.Beautiful as usual, Jameel.