Fighter

Sunny Sra

I've been photographing this tree for years. A few years back on my random trip out to Utah during winter, it had snowed overnight and I walked out in the fresh snow knee deep to shoot the sunrise. The whole area was engulfed in thick fog and you couldn't see 10 feet in front of you. While I was taking a breather and getting my bearings, this scene opened up to my right...I quickly dropped the camera bag, dialed in the settings and shot this handheld. 2 minutes later the fog rolled back in...

JimFox

Staff member
That’s a really great shot Sunny! Great job on being prepared and ready to shoot.

lightsgood

I've been photographing this tree for years. A few years back on my random trip out to Utah during winter, it had snowed overnight and I walked out in the fresh snow knee deep to shoot the sunrise. The whole area was engulfed in thick fog and you couldn't see 10 feet in front of you. While I was taking a breather and getting my bearings, this scene opened up to my right...I quickly dropped the camera bag, dialed in the settings and shot this handheld. 2 minutes later the fog rolled back in...

Love it

Top Bottom