Etretat's cliffs, Normandy, at sunset

Terry Farrow

Beautiful colours and long exposure image Vieri. We loved to visit that coastline when we worked in the Mayenne.

Amy Earl

Absolutely stunning, Vieri. The long exposure has lent this scene an almost otherworldly feel. It's wonderfully smooth and sharp at the same time and the colors in the clouds are magnificent. I visited these beaches last summer!

Jeffrey

Nice imaging Vieri. I would think that 24 seconds would yield the ocean surface much softer and without that wave being seen. Not that I think it would be better, I like this.

Vieri

Absolutely breathtaking Vieri
Thank you very much indeed Ben, that is very kind of you to say :)

Stunning sun rays near the cliffs at the far end and the colors are outstanding.
Thank you very much indeed Alan, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Those clouds & rays......That's why we call them God beams!
It was a truly beautiful sunset, Monika! :)

WOW beautiful light!!
Thank you very much indeed Alisa! :)

Beautiful image - the long exposure works very well. And great light.
Thank you very much Jameel, I am glad you enjoyed the image & the light here :)

Beautiful colours and long exposure image Vieri. We loved to visit that coastline when we worked in the Mayenne.
Thank you very much Terry, I am glad you enjoyed it, and yes - the whole coast there is just amazingly beautiful :)

This is so cool Vieri, some really special light!
Thank you very much Jim, I am glad you enjoyed it :) It was a truly beautiful sunset!

Congrats on the Daily Featured Post Vieri!

@Vieri
Wow - thank you very much indeed Jim, I am honoured! :)

Absolutely stunning, Vieri. The long exposure has lent this scene an almost otherworldly feel. It's wonderfully smooth and sharp at the same time and the colors in the clouds are magnificent. I visited these beaches last summer!
Hey Amy, thank you very much for your comment, that is truly much appreciated, I am glad you enjoyed it! :)

Nice imaging Vieri. I would think that 24 seconds would yield the ocean surface much softer and without that wave being seen. Not that I think it would be better, I like this.
Hello Jeffrey, thank you very much, I am glad you liked it! :) I tried different exposures, and I thought that this resulted in the best compromise between smoothing the sea and retaining some detail in the waves.

Best regards,

Vieri

Top Bottom