A Quiet Morning at Ruby

AlanLichty

Moderator
One of the keys to happiness when shooting at Ruby Beach is to get there early enough to be able to shoot before people flock in and leave footprints everywhere. I got about 20 minutes worth of shooting in on a morning back in March before others crossed Cedar Creek and wandered in front of where I was shooting.


C&C always welcome.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Hey Alan, I like how there is that little S curve of a water drain in the gap between the rocks. It is really cool and leads the eye back to that nice cloud effectively.
 

Jameel Hyder

Moderator
Staff member
A lot of things working for this image. The soft early morning light, the color reflecting from the water and that curve between the rocks. The subtle processing also works really well.
 

Alisa

Well-Known Member
One of the keys to happiness when shooting at Ruby Beach is to get there early enough to be able to shoot before people flock in and leave footprints everywhere. I got about 20 minutes worth of shooting in on a morning back in March before others crossed Cedar Creek and wandered in front of where I was shooting.


C&C always welcome.
oh! I like this a lot! I would love to get to a beach some year.
 
Top Bottom