Tom Narwid
Well-Known Member
East Corinth, Vermont is a beautiful place to spend time with a camera any time of year. This image was recorded with a Wista 4x5 inch wood field camera using Fuji Provia sheet film (ISO-100).
I have always thought this was beautiful, Tom. Now all you have to do to completely blow everyone's mind is to post the cabbage patch.
ThanksThis is awesome Tom! Another Wista field camera shot, how cool. Film really gives this a different feel, so close to that golden light a painting can give.
Thanks.Beautiful shot. I love the light and he leaves back along the hillside. I'm not sure you could have gotten a better pose out of the horse if you tried. This should be on a wall.
Yes Jim I always have felt that scanned film has a little more of an artful look. The new lenses combined with the ultra sharp look of digital can at times give an image a slight "commercial look" (or, am I way out in left field?)This is awesome Tom! Another Wista field camera shot, how cool. Film really gives this a different feel, so close to that golden light a painting can give.