2021/10/30-11/06: NORMANDY & BRITTANY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP 2021 - SOLD OUT!

Vieri

WELCOME TO OUR NORMANDY & BRITTANY PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP | While relatively uncrowded by photographers, the coasts of Normandy & Brittany are home of some of the most incredible seascapes I have ever photographed. I first visited these amazing coasts in 2011 and I got immediately hooked, returning multiple times to explore and photograph them in depth. I am now am looking forward to putting years dedicated to exploring and photographing these spectacular regions of France together with my extensive experience leading over 55 Workshops at your service, to get inspired and create stunning, original photographs of these incredible seascapes!

OVER 25 INSPIRING LOCATIONS | During our 8 days of Normandy & Brittany Photography Workshop, we’ll have over 25 locations available to photograph. Together we’ll photograph the stunning natural beauty of Etretat’s cliffs, Cap Frehel, Cap d’Erqui, the Cote D’Armor, Pointe du Chateau and more, amazing lighthouses such as Men Ruz, Pontusval, Phare du Four, Phare de Kermorvan, Phare Petit Minou, Phare St. Mathieu and more.

BRING YOUR VISION TO LIFE | Whether we’ll photograph iconic locations or lesser known ones, don’t worry: you won’t go back home with the same images as everyone else! Thanks to my knowledge of the locations, during our Normandy & Brittany Photography Workshop I’ll keep you away from the crowds and I’ll help you photograph these spectacular seascapes in your own original and personal way, rather than just replicate a list of shots done by others before you!

OCTOBER 30-NOVEMBER 06, 2021 | LIMITED TO 3 PARTICIPANTS

Follow the link for more information and to secure your seat:

https://www.vieribottazziniworkshops.com/product/normandy-brittany-photography-workshop

See you in France in October 2021! Best regards,

Vieri

Last edited:

Vieri

I can see why it's sold out Vieri, what a lovely set of images to advertise this workshop.
Thank you very much for your kind words, Ben!! Normandy & Brittany are truly wonderful destinations, and very inspiring ones!

Best regards,

Vieri

Top Bottom