River song

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
I have not given up on videos, I just make sure I have my stills first. I took this one this morning at American Fork River. This is a brand new place I have never been to before. If you look at the rock pile upper left, you will see the rocks I had to clamber for another shot. No music this time, the river provided it.

CC welcome.

JimFox

Staff member
I like this one Ben. It's cool seeing and hearing the river.

For all of the timelapses I do, the one thing I totally forget is to switch to video mode and capture video footage. This is a very good reminder.

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Thanks Jim. I was just setting there after taking some singles and thought I am never going to get back to this spot, too dangerous so I better grab a video. You get a lot of run time with a much shorter taking time with video compared to time lapse.

JimFox

Staff member
Thanks Jim. I was just setting there after taking some singles and thought I am never going to get back to this spot, too dangerous so I better grab a video. You get a lot of run time with a much shorter taking time with video compared to time lapse.
Yeah, its amazing the difference in time between a movie and a timelapse. Good job on doing it.

Top Bottom