Haunted House ii

AlanLichty

Definitely has a creepy feel to it - it just needs a raven in the tree looking over things with a full moon rising up from the tree line.

There seems to be more of this story than Barry is telling us....

BarryHamilton

Founding Member
Definitely has a creepy feel to it - it just needs a raven in the tree looking over things with a full moon rising up from the tree line.

There seems to be more of this story than Barry is telling us....
Well I can tell you the curtains were all swaying in the breeze. That got my attention!!

Jeffrey

Barry you did a great job of making this image in so many ways. I love the sky, the tree, and your low angle of view. I am not creeped out by this but rather feel it’s historical significance. Great images have few elements and this one qualifies. My only suggestion would be to remove the foliage peeking up over the roofline.

BarryHamilton

Founding Member
Barry you did a great job of making this image in so many ways. I love the sky, the tree, and your low angle of view. I am not creeped out by this but rather feel it’s historical significance. Great images have few elements and this one qualifies. My only suggestion would be to remove the foliage peeking up over the roofline.
Thanks for that, Jeffrey! Good call on the tops of the pine trees behind the house. I'll give it a try.

Top Bottom