Yoho National Park - Emerald Lake

JimFox

Staff member
This is really cool Brandon! I keep wanting to go but still haven't made it. Hopefully next year I can get there. I like the peaks and the tiny bit of light on top of the peak on the left. Very cool!

Brandon Moore

This is really cool Brandon! I keep wanting to go but still haven't made it. Hopefully next year I can get there. I like the peaks and the tiny bit of light on top of the peak on the left. Very cool!
Thanks Jim. We went about a week or two later than we should have. Many of the trails we planned on hiking were already closed or too dangerous to hike. But there was still plenty to do and see. We're already planning a return trip for next Sept. From what we were told it's crazy busy during the summer but tends to slow down a bit right at the end of Sept.

AlanLichty

Really nice atmospherics for the scene and an incredible view with the reflections. I can see why you want to go back already.

pepper

Thanks Jim. We went about a week or two later than we should have. Many of the trails we planned on hiking were already closed or too dangerous to hike. But there was still plenty to do and see. We're already planning a return trip for next Sept. From what we were told it's crazy busy during the summer but tends to slow down a bit right at the end of Sept.
that's good to know. i'm planning a trip to the canadian rockies next fall.
beautiful photo, i love the clouds and mountains coming together over the lake. gorgeous light and reflection on the water.

Top Bottom