Sunshine on the Cosmos

AlanLichty

Moderator
One of the late flowering plants in our garden are Cosmos (Cosmos bipinnatus) which are just now starting their bloom cycle. Other names for this plant are garden cosmos, Mexican aster, or cosmea. This set of blooms is from last fall.

CR5m2_SunnyCosmos101825.jpg


C&C always welcome.
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
I was trying to figure out how you got sunshine on the stars of the night sky before clicking. :)

I was completely thinking wrong it looks like.

But I do really like these flowers, they are so pretty!
 

AlanLichty

Moderator
I was trying to figure out how you got sunshine on the stars of the night sky before clicking. :)

I was completely thinking wrong it looks like.

But I do really like these flowers, they are so pretty!
Thanks Jim - I wondered if I would catch you out with the thread title 😁 They are pretty cool flowers.
 
Top Bottom