Red Kites

AlanLichty

Moderator
These are some outstanding shots of this bird in flight. Delightful level of detail in all of these shots but #2 in particular with the side view showing off the bird's markings.

Are these multiple shots of the same bird or others as well?
 

Ken Rennie

Well-Known Member
These are some outstanding shots of this bird in flight. Delightful level of detail in all of these shots but #2 in particular with the side view showing off the bird's markings.

Are these multiple shots of the same bird or others as well?
Multiple birds here. At one point there were upwards of 30 birds but mostly stayed several hundred feet away but my new 200-600 brought them a bit closer. #2 came soaring overhead. Ken
 

Ken Rennie

Well-Known Member
I really love the background on these shots Ken. The birds just fly in these shots.
Thanks Trent, I could barely spot the birds when they were flying against the dark trees but the camera managed to keep track of them. I prefer the shots against this background rather than the sky. Ken
 
Top Bottom