Pacific means Calm

AlanLichty

Moderator
Bandon is quite good at delivering calm evenings like this but at the same time Shore Acres State Park with some of the heaviest breakers on the OR coast is less than 10 miles away as a crow flies :)
 

Michael13

Moderator
This one is super great! Love the light in this.
Thanks Jim. You feel lucky whenever you get these conditions in Bandon!
Bandon is quite good at delivering calm evenings like this but at the same time Shore Acres State Park with some of the heaviest breakers on the OR coast is less than 10 miles away as a crow flies :)
That's the beauty of a visit to Brandon - the added bonus of the perks to the north!
I was just talking about Bandon with my godfather today. I hope to see this place someday. Your image of it is spectacular, Michael.
Thanks Michael. You'll find your way here, I'm sure of that!
Really nice!
Thanks Kyle.
Nice light here and the long exposure works great.
Thanks Jameel. I love these ND moments!
 
Top Bottom