Fanad lighthouse, Donegal.

Ken Rennie

Well-Known Member
Colour and mono version. The weather was challenging but at least the driving rain was at my back. I was aware that clambering over wet and slippery rocks was starting to get more difficult and dangerous. Five years ago I would have been skipping from one precarious location to another without a thought and even the occasional moving stone would have caused me little trouble but now I take a lot more care. Ken
_DSC1905-2 1911 merge_Original ratio_1600x937_U_100-2.jpg


_DSC1905-2 1911 merge mono_Original ratio_1600x937_U_100.jpg
 

Michael13

Moderator
Colour and mono version. The weather was challenging but at least the driving rain was at my back. I was aware that clambering over wet and slippery rocks was starting to get more difficult and dangerous. Five years ago I would have been skipping from one precarious location to another without a thought and even the occasional moving stone would have caused me little trouble but now I take a lot more care. Ken
I feel this way also. I am way more cautious now than in my carefree youth.
Looks like here bad weather made for good photos! You must have a good, stout tripod for those winds!
 

JimFox

Moderator
Staff member
Wow Ken!!! I live lighthouses! What a sweet looking one. I sure like the mood in both.

The muted colors in #1 has a great appeal to it. I like that a lot. But I like the B&W th most. I like that timeless classic feel of it.
 

Ken Rennie

Well-Known Member
I feel this way also. I am way more cautious now than in my carefree youth.
Looks like here bad weather made for good photos! You must have a good, stout tripod for those winds!
Thanks Michael, I use a Gitzo Systemic 3 which is pretty sturdy (not light) carbon fibre tripod. Ken
 
Top Bottom