Yet another lone tree

Jameel Hyder

Staff member
Of late there have been a number of lone tree images. I ran into one of mine taken on the way to Bend. Developing sunset colors and a lone tree with a mountain in the background - a combination that will make me stop every time.

C&C Welcome

5D3_4529.jpg

Last edited:

Jim Dockery

I love it. The tree itself isn't any thing special, but the combination of sky, clouds, and mountains really comes together in this composition with spot on processing.

JimFox

Staff member
Yep, the combination is awesome Jameel.

I am behind in the single tree photos, I seem to have a hard time finding them in the normal places I go shoot.

Jameel Hyder

Staff member
I'd stop for those skies. The isolated tree does make a nice centerpiece for the scene.
Thanks Alan. Actually did stop for the skies. The tree was a bonus.

WOW! great color... I love the single tree too!
Thanks Alisa

I love it. The tree itself isn't any thing special, but the combination of sky, clouds, and mountains really comes together in this composition with spot on processing.
Thanks Jim. Agree about the tree. I did stop for the sky and the view.

Yep, the combination is awesome Jameel.

I am behind in the single tree photos, I seem to have a hard time finding them in the normal places I go shoot.
Come up to the PNW, Jim. I am sure you will find quite a few opportunities. I think you have probably exhausted all the locations in southern California by now.

Top Bottom