Veil Nebula

JimFox

Staff member
Hey Chuck, this is really awesome! Love the detail in the Veil Nebula you captured. The Veil is one I can't wait to capture with my new Astro camera later on. I had captured it with my DSLR, and it was okay, but obviously nothing like this one you captured. You have such great O3 color in this!

chuckp

Hey Chuck, this is really awesome! Love the detail in the Veil Nebula you captured. The Veil is one I can't wait to capture with my new Astro camera later on. I had captured it with my DSLR, and it was okay, but obviously nothing like this one you captured. You have such great O3 color in this!
Thank Jim, I'm sure you'll get a good shot with the dark skies you visit.

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
Staff member
Chuck,

Wow, fantastic, the larger renditions of this area that show how the pieces of the SNR relate to one another are always very cool. Excellent colors and details and a seamless mosaic too. I especially enjoyed being able to see this in the larger size.

ML

chuckp

Chuck,

Wow, fantastic, the larger renditions of this area that show how the pieces of the SNR relate to one another are always very cool. Excellent colors and details and a seamless mosaic too. I especially enjoyed being able to see this in the larger size.

ML
Thanks Mike, I always wanted to get this for a while, I've tried it with an older osc but I could never get the good colors. The filters really helped out.

Top Bottom