Simple Beauty.....

Amy Nelson

My only question is how come I didn't get this shot from there? I sure missed out it seems. :(
Well, there was too many distractions. Can't wait to see your images. I still have to go through my others shots, but this one stood out and I had to do something with it right away.

Thanks so much for the Daily Feature. You know how much energy it took to get there, and has inspired me to work hard on getting back in shape after two years of unfortunate circumstances. Thank You!

JimFox

Staff member
Well, there was too many distractions. Can't wait to see your images. I still have to go through my others shots, but this one stood out and I had to do something with it right away.

Thanks so much for the Daily Feature. You know how much energy it took to get there, and has inspired me to work hard on getting back in shape after two years of unfortunate circumstances. Thank You!
Yep, you were quite the soldier getting up and down that trail Amy! You never complained once, and instead we spent most of the hike laughing and at each other. The Blue Lakes hike is an extremely hard hike and you pulled it off! You did awesome, and hope you will be able to keep it up.

Top Bottom