Rescue One

Bob

Hey Guys,
I volunteer for an organization called Verde Search and Rescue. We do rescues in Yavapai county for the Yavapai County Sheriffs office. Most of our rescues are in the Sedona area since most of Sedona is in Yavapai County but their is a part in Coconino County. Well to make a long story a bit shorter our group was involved with a rescue on Saturday. The result of which we had to employ a helicopter to pull some stranded hikers off a ledge where they got to a spot they could not go up or down. I took this image with my cell phone as the helicopter was shuttling part of our group to the top of the mountain to get these people off.
Bob

C&C welcome
Rescue one.jpg

Bob has been doing this for quite a while. One of my friends was hiking in Coconino County when she slipped and broke her ankle. Bob just happened along when he was hiking down the trail and was instrumental in getting her back down the trail even though she was out of his jurisdiction. He is a class act and deserves plaudits for what he does as a volunteer.

Darcy Grizzle

Awesome. We have Red Rock Search & Rescue here, which a friend of mine started. They have really done so much & I for one applaud you & all the volunteers it takes :)

Bob

Bob has been doing this for quite a while. One of my friends was hiking in Coconino County when she slipped and broke her ankle. Bob just happened along when he was hiking down the trail and was instrumental in getting her back down the trail even though she was out of his jurisdiction. He is a class act and deserves plaudits for what he does as a volunteer.
Hey Doug,
Thank you for the nice comments but I am just one person of a bigger group. We all try our best.
Bob

Mike Mancil

Bob:
Our gratitude goes out to you for the job you and your team performs day in and day out. I couldn't help but think of this rescue motto I saw a while back ;).

"You call, we haul..no job too big or small"

Mike

Bob

Bob:
Our gratitude goes out to you for the job you and your team performs day in and day out. I couldn't help but think of this rescue motto I saw a while back ;).

"You call, we haul..no job too big or small"

Mike
Hey Mike,
Never heard that motto before but like it. Great! I will have to quote that next time I am on a rescue.
Bob

Top Bottom