*sold* Canon 5DS R and Canon 24-70 f/2.8L II

Kyle Jones

I'm open to reasonable offers and will discount for anyone that wants both.

1) Canon 5DS R

Price: $1200 and I'll cover PayPal fees and US shipping
Condition: 8+ Pretty darn clean but a couple of scuff marks near the hot shoe and some dings on the L-bracket. Screen protector (included) has been installed on the main LCD since day one. Operation is flawless and sensor is clean.

Includes camera, battery, charger, strap, discs/manuals and original box. I am the original owner of this camera with about 11k actuations. I'll also throw in the RRS L-bracket and Canon's W-E1 WIFI card.

I'll post some pictures this weekend. Many of the photos I've shared on this site were taken with this body. Great landscape camera if you shoot Canon and I've never had any problems with it.

2) Canon 24-70 f/2.8L II

Price: $950 and I'll cover PayPal fees and US shipping
Condition: 9 May have some slight scuffing of barrel and caps. Glass is perfect as is the operation. I always have caps on both ends when not in use and it has almost always had a filter over the front element.

Includes lens, caps, hood and Canon's soft carrying bag (I don't know what they call them) and the original box. One of the best lenses Canon makes and it has always worked perfectly for me. Pictures will be uploaded this weekend.

PM me if interested.

Photos:
_1200.jpg

_1200-2.jpg

_1200-3.jpg

(note the scuff marks circled in red below)
_1200-4.jpg

_1200-5.jpg

Some scuffing on the strap ring below
_1200-6.jpg

And here is the lens:
_1200-12.jpg

_1200-7.jpg

_1200-8.jpg

_1200-9.jpg

_1200-10.jpg

_1200-11.jpg

_1200-13.jpg