Pbase - Is there no one left to run it?

JimFox

Staff member
My time on Pbase has been cut drastically since FocalWorld started up, but I still posted new photos there occasionally and in Feb I made my $28 payment for another year there.

My issue happened last week when I messed up my password for my account and so I clicked on the Password Reset button to Reset my password and it sends it to your email. Well, I never got the email, and I checked my Junk Email folder Incase it saw it as spam.

I emailed their Support email, no response. I emailed their Account email used for payments. No response. About 4 days ago I repeated the whole cycle, tried again to generate the Reset Password Email, nothing. Sent emails to both of their accounts, nothing.

Does anyone know the person who operates Pbase? Is there some other way to get their attention? I have been on Pbase about 15 years and while there is nothing on there I don’t have the original for, it was a really nice reference. And on top of it, I paid for it again, and should have 10 months more access.

Any help would be appreciated.

JimFox

Staff member
try again after this whole cornavirus thing is over and people are back at work.
All of that is run remotely so I wouldn’t think that would affect it. At this point I have no other option then to try again later. Maybe once a week until some maybe responds?

I was hoping someone would actually have a name of the person running Pbase.

Top Bottom