No atmospherics all week! But...

JimFox

Staff member
No atmospherics? This has plenty of atmosphere in my book Doug! Love that shaft of light poking in. I don't get to shoot too many shafts of light, so I know that I struggle a bit when it comes to processing them. This looks pretty good in my book.

Have you seen or heard anything on how Yosemite is doing in regards to fall color lately? Typically a week from now should be good.

pepper

i don't think you need atmospherics for this scene. you've got plenty of natural beauty to work with walking around the redwoods.

Doug P

No atmospherics? This has plenty of atmosphere in my book Doug! Love that shaft of light poking in. I don't get to shoot too many shafts of light, so I know that I struggle a bit when it comes to processing them. This looks pretty good in my book.

Have you seen or heard anything on how Yosemite is doing in regards to fall color lately? Typically a week from now should be good.
I hope to do a day trip this week and can report back. And thanks for the kind words on this image.

Timmeh

Supporting Member
Hi Doug,

I really like the sunbeam in this with the trail leading you back. The processing looks great upper two-thirds of the image, but the same treatment at the bottom looks like the blacks have been sucked out of them.

Tim

Top Bottom