More AF river

JimFox

Staff member
Very cool Ben. I like this tighter view. That pour off in the upper left with then the water flowing diagonally from it sure is great looking.

AlanLichty

Your waterfall efforts are looking looking a lot more polished these days - this one has a really nice feel to it and I like the choice of shutter speed for this scene. The ice along the banks adds a pleasant winter mood to the image.

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Very cool Ben. I like this tighter view. That pour off in the upper left with then the water flowing diagonally from it sure is great looking.
Thanks Jim, that's what I was going for.

Your waterfall efforts are looking looking a lot more polished these days - this one has a really nice feel to it and I like the choice of shutter speed for this scene. The ice along the banks adds a pleasant winter mood to the image.
Glad to hear I am making some improvements Alan.

Very nice Ben. Second the comments from Jim and Alan.
Thanks Jameel, this is about 50 feet downstream from where you and I shot.

Love the SS, and the cold feeling.
The framing is a bit busy for my taste though.
I hear you, I went as tight as possible while not cutting off the stream flow I wanted. These small streams are messy,

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
Thanks Jim, that's what I was going for.

Glad to hear I am making some improvements Alan.

Very nice Ben. Second the comments from Jim and Alan.
Thanks Jameel, this is about 50 feet downstream from where you and I shot.

Love the SS, and the cold feeling.
The framing is a bit busy for my taste though.
I hear you, I went as tight as possible while not cutting off the stream flow I wanted. These small streams are messy,

Top Bottom