King Skogafoss, Iceland

Vieri

Skogafoss, here shown at sunrise, is one of the most majestic and impressive waterfalls I have ever seen and photographed. 8 seconds exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, my Hasselblad XCD 30mm and my Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

MonikaC

Very nice, Vieri. No tourists and no rain! Seems like the only times I've been there it's been raining really hard, but was still mobbed by tourists. Never been there at sunrise, though.

AlanLichty

I like the soft glow of color in the skies just above the falls - the contrast to the color of the water adds a nice emphasis to the falls.

Vieri

Simple and serene. Love it. That rock in the foreground just works perfectly.
Thank you very much Carlo, glad you enjoyed the composition & mood :)

Another beautiful image Vieri.
Thank you very much Ken, glad you liked it! :)

Yes, a classic. Beautiful.

Bart
Thank you very much Bart, glad you enjoyed it :)

This is simple and beautiful. Love the early morning light.
Thank you very much indeed Bob, glad you liked it! :)

Very nice, Vieri. No tourists and no rain! Seems like the only times I've been there it's been raining really hard, but was still mobbed by tourists. Never been there at sunrise, though.
Thank you very much Monika, glad you enjoyed it :) Yes, Skogafoss is very crowded all the time, but it's still possible to get a decent shot ;)

I like the soft glow of color in the skies just above the falls - the contrast to the color of the water adds a nice emphasis to the falls.
Thank you very much Alan, I am glad you enjoyed the color palette here! :)

The clarity of the underwater rocks is great and I love that sky. Great image.
Thank you very much indeed Ben, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Super cool Vieri! That 8 sec shutter speed looks really nice too.
Thank you very much indeed Jim, glad you enjoyed it! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

pepper

a beautiful comp., that larger rock in the foreground is perfectly placed. i love how the bluer hues of the water gives some contrast to the pinks and purples in the sky.

Vieri

a beautiful comp., that larger rock in the foreground is perfectly placed. i love how the bluer hues of the water gives some contrast to the pinks and purples in the sky.
Thank you very much indeed, I am glad you enjoyed the composition and colour palette here! :) Best regards,

Vieri

Top Bottom