In An Old House In Idaho, All Covered In Vines

MonikaC

To mangle a phrase by Ludwig Bemelmans from "Madeline"
Just because it's seemed kind of quiet on FW lately...... This was an old structure that was just as I turned off the pavement (following the GPS to the Sawtooths). SOOC. Midday, hot (the dog wouldn't get out of the FJ), etc. But I had to pull over, 'cuz I was thinking of FW

B0002389.jpg
B0002391.jpg

JimFox

Staff member
This is super cool Monika! It's its very sweet of you to be thinking of FocalWorld. And it has been a bit quiet here the last few days, so it's appreciated your posting these.

I like those vines! That's not really that common out west I don't think, at least I don't recall seeing too many vine covered old houses.

I will say you made me hungry too, I read a bit too quick at my first glance and saw Hot Dog, and my mouth was watering... :rolleyes:

MonikaC

This is super cool Monika! It's its very sweet of you to be thinking of FocalWorld. And it has been a bit quiet here the last few days, so it's appreciated your posting these.

I like those vines! That's not really that common out west I don't think, at least I don't recall seeing too many vine covered old houses.

I will say you made me hungry too, I read a bit too quick at my first glance and saw Hot Dog, and my mouth was watering... :rolleyes:
Well, she was a hot dog, but I'd be awfully upset if you ate her!

pepper

i try to stop by this old shack every time i'm in town. i believe it's an old school house. lovely photo, i've never seen flowers out there.

Top Bottom