Hi Line pond

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
This little pond at the Hi Line TH in the Uintas has no name, but it reflects Mt Hayden and is a go to place for me when in the area. I last showed this in a period of snow and shadows. This was taken the next day when the light snow was gone from the mountain, but the ice still remained on the pond.

CC welcome.
190930-11609-5DS R copy.jpg

pepper

it looks pretty warm to m, i didn't see the ice until i read the description. beautiful photo, definitely one of those places that needs to be explored in depth.

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
I love the late fall tints to the grasslands in this alpine setting. It won't be long until this is seriously white.
Correct Alan, and the only access would be snowmobiles.

Pretty image, Ben.
Thanks Douglas.

Love the light in this Ben. There is a lot of depth to this, I feel like I am there.
Thanks Jim, I camp here a lot. In fact Jeffrey camped with me last year at this spot. You could too.

Nice shot Ben.. Looks like a great go to spot has everything you want to create beautiful images.
It even has flowers in the late spring.

it looks pretty warm to m, i didn't see the ice until i read the description. beautiful photo, definitely one of those places that needs to be explored in depth.
I have walked all around that meadow which is more of a wet lands behind the pond.

Top Bottom