Gulls

JimFox

Staff member
Oh man... I have been messing up Kevin! :)

All of these are great images, and I guess I better start learning my gulls name.

KevinA

Oh man... I have been messing up Kevin! :)

All of these are great images, and I guess I better start learning my gulls name.
Thanks Jim, you're not the only one. All my children and grandchildren now know, so I'm slowly going to get the message across 😁

It has always been interesting to me how the general population can mess up scientific things and how long those mistakes remain in the vernacular. Great images as usual, Kevin.

Trent Watts

Thanks for these Kevin. Getting the correct name for a gull is a difficult task for me. Many seem to have a very similar look with only subtle differences. My hat is off to those who can ID them.

KevinA

I like the black-headed gull - very different than the Western Gulls I mostly see in my area.
Thanks for looking and commenting Alan, it's greatly appreciated

It has always been interesting to me how the general population can mess up scientific things and how long those mistakes remain in the vernacular. Great images as usual, Kevin.
Thanks for looking and commenting Douglas, it's greatly appreciated

Thanks for these Kevin. Getting the correct name for a gull is a difficult task for me. Many seem to have a very similar look with only subtle differences. My hat is off to those who can ID them.
Thanks for looking and commenting Trent, it's really appreciated

Top Bottom