Grasses, Paintbrush and Fiddlenecks, Tehachapi Mountains, CA

AlanLichty

Makes a good abstract, Wildlife/Nature, and Landscape shot. The lines in the color show are quite compelling from this viewing angle.

JimFox

Staff member
For me Doug, I don't see this as an abstract unless you use one of those painting techniques that @Marcy does so well. Maybe I am lacking in creativity here, but it looks like a beautiful field of flowers, which it is. :)

Makes a good abstract, Wildlife/Nature, and Landscape shot. The lines in the color show are quite compelling from this viewing angle.
Make a beautiful image no matter what its called.
For me Doug, I don't see this as an abstract unless you use one of those painting techniques that @Marcy does so well. Maybe I am lacking in creativity here, but it looks like a beautiful field of flowers, which it is. :)
A truly beautiful landscape and you captured it well Doug. I also see this as landscape/nature.
Thanks for the instructive comments, Alan, Ben, Jim, and Jameel. I agree with the idea that this is not an abstract. I wondered about that when I was about to post it. I'm not sure why I did it. Oh well! Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometimes you get rained out.

Top Bottom