Friday's Focus - 2019/09/06 - Fall Colors

JimFox

Staff member
The Focus this Friday is on Fall Colors!

Whether I like it or not, fall colors are quickly approaching. So to help give a tease and a taste, please share a past Fall Color image or two or three... :)

Please add them to this thread,

Jim

I will start with a few.

This is from Convict Lake in the Eastern Sierra.
_D8C1690_dw.jpg

This is Maroon Bells in Colorado.
_D811037_16x20_dw.jpg

Ken Rennie

Different continent and definitely different colours. Two from Borrowdale in the English Lake district. I will now sit back and enjoy the spectacle of fall from across the Atlantic. Ken

This is an early morning shot taken as the first light hits the foreground birch trees with Derwentwater in the background
_DSC0793-1.jpg

from almost the same location, taken on a windy afternoon just before the sun dipped below the fells to the left
_DSC1606-1-Edit-2.jpg

Last edited:

MonikaC

Different continent and definitely different colours. Two from Borrowdale in the English Lake district. I will now sit back and enjoy the spectacle of fall from across the Atlantic. Ken

This is an early morning shot taken as the first light hits the foreground birch trees with Derwentwater in the background
View attachment 21283

from almost the same location, taken on a windy afternoon just before the sun dipped below the fells to the left
View attachment 21281
I like the softness that the ferns give that landscape.

JimFox

Staff member

View attachment 21283

View attachment 21281
I like that rolling land in these Ken.

Top Bottom