Fall Color Reports - 2019

JimFox

Staff member
Please post your Fall Color updates in this thread. :)

Try to follow this format when posting.

1. Date
2. Location
3. Add an iPhone Photo

If you can’t upload a photo from your iPhone please let me know.

Thanks so much! It’s going to be a fun fall. And be sure to meet up with another FocalWorld member this fall. :)

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
96907EF9-F59D-4CBA-AA67-0A2E3DE894B6.jpeg
Not sure this is appropriate here, but Mt Timpanogoes is covered with new snow from this morning. No sign of fall color, but this is a harbinger. Date 9-11

Last edited:

Kyle Jones

I was in Glacier this week (9/13). Most of the park is still quite green. Some leaves are just starting to get a hint of yellow along Two Medicine River, but not much else going on. I didn't stop for any pictures.

JimFox

Staff member
I was in Glacier this week (9/13). Most of the park is still quite green. Some leaves are just starting to get a hint of yellow along Two Medicine River, but not much else going on. I didn't stop for any pictures.
Thanks for the update from up a Glacier Kyle.

Ben Egbert

Forum Helper
Staff member
71557D16-0A10-452F-B7E7-2DA639F1BD86.jpeg
Jameel and I went up alpine loop yesterday out of American fork Utah most is still green and about two weeks away here is one we saw around Sundance

JimFox

Staff member
I'm happy to report that both trees in Reykjavik are nearly at peak. sorry, no photo cause I was driving.
That's awesome to hear! I sure hope you will be able to get some cool fall color shots from Iceland!

JimFox

Staff member
This update is from Monika.

2019/09/17 - Tuesday

Slide Creek trail in Wind River Range Wyoming.

Big change between yesterday and today Yesterday was just a hint of color. Should be changing really fast now.

9C8D9ABE-8328-41A6-8CD9-92F934208DF8.jpeg

MonikaC

Outside of Sandpoint, ID, there are stretches that are pretty prime (same with Hwy 84 east of Twin Falls, but nowhere to pull over & power lines all over the place) but the majority is very green.
The elk bugling has been amazing in both places, but in the Cabinet Mountains outside of Sandpoint, it sounded like Tarzan, king of the elks!
IMG_1285.JPG
IMG_1283.JPG

Top Bottom