Defaced

Amy Nelson

This was once a Tannery long ago, and then was converted to a candy factory, now the walls are just remnants of what used to be. Not even a hangout for kids anymore, discarded with the trash that surrounds it. Shortly it will be no more than a very distant memory.

Visible Light 5D Mark IV, with a Lansbaby Edge 50

Tannery---03-21-2021---1.1.jpg

Tannery---03-21-2021---2.jpg

AlanLichty

Colorful find although somewhat lacking for aesthetics.

Its almost unfortunate that the walls here are built as well as they are - these walls will still be standing long after we are gone unless someone brings in heavy equipment to knock them down. Trees will be the primary destructors when their roots weaken the foundations if the job is left to nature.

JimFox

Staff member
Very cool Amy! I like how the Lensbaby pulls the eye into the photo. Especially in #1 it feels like the eye is being zoomed into the image. In #2 it is so cool to have that tree pouring through the window.

I am still contemplating getting a Lensbaby at some point.

Amy Nelson

Colorful find although somewhat lacking for aesthetics.

Its almost unfortunate that the walls here are built as well as they are - these walls will still be standing long after we are gone unless someone brings in heavy equipment to knock them down. Trees will be the primary destructors when their roots weaken the foundations if the job is left to nature.
Unfortunately, heavy equipment will be heading that way before too long now.

Amy Nelson

Very cool Amy! I like how the Lensbaby pulls the eye into the photo. Especially in #1 it feels like the eye is being zoomed into the image. In #2 it is so cool to have that tree pouring through the window.

I am still contemplating getting a Lensbaby at some point.
I though it was pretty cool with the Edge 50, turned a unattractive scene into something almost art like.

Top Bottom