Come Meet FocalWorld in Denver on May 5th 2019

JimFox

Staff member
The Rocky Mountain Regional Camera Show is Sponsored by the Colorado Camera Collections Club.

It is on Sunday May 5th 2019 at the Jefferson County Fair Grounds
Address is 15200 West 6th Avenue, Golden CO 80401
It runs from 9am to 3pm

Please stop by our booth and say Hi.

And it's also a great time to buy some used camera equipment.

JimFox

Staff member
Well... I will add a few more photos in a bit, but you will think I have lost my mind... it must be the altitude here in Denver that is clouding my judgment.

JimFox

Staff member
I also picked up these 2, and these 2 will more then likely just be for decoration. The Agfa I posted originally takes 35mm film and I may decide to play with it down the road sometime.

C3BEE226-3AA2-44A1-A8D0-939A9F021DFC.jpeg

5E38E235-15C6-4F69-81E7-CA56F6C967A5.jpeg

JimFox

Staff member
Also a big thanks to both Mike Lewis and Alisa who stopped by and helped to man (woman) the booth today. Their help was greatly appreciated and of course it was great to catch up with both of them during lulls of people coming up to the booth.

@Mike Lewis
@Alisa

Mike Lewis

Staff Member
Staff member
Also a big thanks to both Mike Lewis and Alisa who stopped by and helped to man (woman) the booth today. Their help was greatly appreciated and of course it was great to catch up with both of them during lulls of people coming up to the booth.

@Mike Lewis
@Alisa
Thanks Jim, it was fun to come down to the event, be able to represent FocalWorld, and meet Alisa for the first time! Great chatting about a number of fun topics with folks visiting the booth and amongst ourselves as well!

ML

Top Bottom