Afternoon light among Joshua trees

JimFox

Staff member
I remember years ago when I finally got to exploring Death Valley in my 20's and I first saw Joshua Trees there.... my mind was blown. Since a teenager I had been going to Joshua Tree NP (it was just a NM back then) and loved the Joshua Tree's there. So when I stumbled across miles and miles of Joshua Trees in Death Valley, my heart fell a little more in love for Death Valley.

Very nice work on this one. I like the clouds in the background and how the Joshua Tree stands out.

Jim Dockery

Beautiful. I'm with Ben on a very small crop off the bottom to loose the out of focus dead flowers. I like the framing at the bottom and everything else is so sharp that on very close examination those bits of blur detract, but I didn't notice until I read Ben's idea. This is print worthy for sure.

Kurt Harrigan

Beautiful. I'm with Ben on a very small crop off the bottom to loose the out of focus dead flowers. I like the framing at the bottom and everything else is so sharp that on very close examination those bits of blur detract, but I didn't notice until I read Ben's idea. This is print worthy for sure.
Thanks, Jim.

Top Bottom